Monday, February 7, 2011

LOOKING FOR A GREAT HOME!


Happy Birthday to me!! I turned 5 today and am thrilled.  Foster Mama may give me tuna as a treat as I am a tiny girl and need lots of love on my skinny little bones. My sister and I did nothing wrong, but someone abandoned us at the vet and so we found a nice lady to love us until you can come take me with you forever.  I love to play and am very shy, but will eat like a piggy instead of a kitty. I am tortie in color from the top of my head to my toenails and very inquisitive.  My sister and I can go together or not as we are not litter mates, but shared the same home. 
I am spayed, up-to-date on vaccinations and declawed… so no outside living for me.  I am blowing out the cake and you can be the one to grant my one big true wish--a home and big bed with you!  Please contact my mommy, Ms. Shew, at 757-482-4369.
Purrs and kisses. ~Ezme

No comments:

Post a Comment