Monday, February 7, 2011

LOOKING FOR A GREAT HOME!



Hi! I might have a funny name, but I am a serious purrer and companion.  My foster Mama calls me Little Girl because I am smaller than the beast that permanently lives with her.  My sister and I were abandoned a year ago and foster mom took us as a temporary measure, but there will soon be a dog moving in and neither me nor Sissy are claw ready for battle.  I am up-to-date on all of my vaccinations as well as spayed.  I am very vocal and loud when I purr. I love to sleep with you and have fat food aka fancy feast as often as possible because I am worth it.
Being with you in a warm, safe home with plenty of balls, string and other toys would be like Heaven for me.  I already know that Heaven is missing an angel because I AM HERE WAITING FOR YOU!!!  Please contact my mommy, Ms. Shew, at 757-482-4369.
Purrs and kisses  ~ Nowy

No comments:

Post a Comment